If you had a billion US dollars, how would you spend it?
In no particular order, here is what I would do with a billion US dollars:
- Buy a house (nothing crazy but like a two family house sort of layout so I can help take care of my mom but give her privacy)
- Pay off all debts, like my student loans
- Donate to my favorite non-profits and charities (local food banks, EFF, and so many more).
- Cover all of my mom’s medicine and medical expenses
- Travel more! I just want to travel the world. I would probably start by taking my daughter to Disney World, though 😅
- Invest – probably properties/rentals
- Share the wealth with my family
Leave a Reply